Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary Card

Just a quick posting of a card I made for a swap.

Based this card on one I saw someplace, but unfortunately I don't know whose it was originally!  Sorry, I would love to give the credit because it is a great design!!!  Could be used for Valentine's Day or Wedding too!

Heart Punch, Edgelit Die, Embossing Folder and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp are all Stampin' Up along with the discontinued gingham ribbon!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Enjoy every day!
Patti Jo

5 comments:

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

This is so sweet. I loved it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

just beautiful pj.

greetings karin

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Patti Jo!
I love the clean lines of this card. The heart embossing is lovely and the red hearts. Love it all.
Hugs Maz

Chris said...

Hi Patti Jo! I agree with Maz, the clean lines of this design are gorgeous, love that shaped edge and the perfectly placed hearts. Hope you've had a good weekend. Hugs, Chris :)

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

This card is stunning! A keepsake for sure.
Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails