Monday, August 8, 2011

Not Nearly Enough!

These characters from Art Impressions are so funny!  This is from the Golden Oldies series.  I decided to try another Dare to Get Dirty challenge at Splitcoast.  Kept it simple because the images are the focal point, don't need anything else!!!

The words are computer generated and the image is colored with Distress Inks.  I've used a Spellbinders die and a MS punch.  I love to use the different types of jazzing pens and these characters work great for them.  I've used a white gel pen, Stardust pen, glaze pen, silver gel pen, a few markers and also Viva Decor glitter pen for a little dimension!  If I had some real chocolate sprinkles, I would have glued them to the icing!!!  :)

Off to see what else I can finish up!
 Enjoy every day
Patti Jo



7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these images are great pj, fabulous card.

greetings karin

Only By His Grace said...

Funny card. I love the mauve eye shadow. One you use hee hee??
The poor beggers got no teeth. He won't be eating much. super coloring and very nice shading.
Hugs Maz

Anonymous said...

These images are so funny, but I guess thats cause they always remind us of someone. Awesome card
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

These images are so funny, but I guess thats cause they always remind us of someone. Awesome card
Hugs Julie P

6 wacky women said...

Oh this is just too cute!!
Fabulous card, Patti Jo


Karen x

Janiel/ janny said...

hahahaha Patti Jo... This is adorable, beautiful JOB WELL DONE!!! coloring is beautiful!!
LOVE IT!! and you card below with the fancy fold is STUNNING also.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that flower!!!
happy weekend to you dear...
hugs, Janiel

Monique said...

What a lovely card Patti Jo.

Hugs monique

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails