Sunday, August 7, 2011

Doggone It!

Had some fun using Art Impressions cute little doggie stamps.  They have such a great variety of stamps from cute like these to hilarious characters and beautiful landscaping.  Also very nice people to work with!

I've water colored the dogs with Distress Ink and cut them out.  The hydrant was a shape I had made ages ago.  I traced it on the fold (at the top), cut it out and then did some shading with a brown chalk pencil.  The bones I just freehand cut out and distressed around the edge with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
The paw tracks are stamped in dark brown with a Hero Arts stamp.  And here is a side view.
All for now!  Have a Doggone Good Day!!!
Patti Jo

7 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is a very fun card! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooo I love this pj what a fun card, it's gorgeous with those dogstamps.


greetings karin

Barb said...

Oh, soooooo cute, love it!!
Barb

Sharon Caudle said...

Must be ruff to make such cute cards, Patti Jo! LOL! (sorry....couldn't help myself!!) This is ADORABLE!!! I love the hydrant shape and the pups are fantastic!
hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Oh this is a wonderful shaped card.
Francy

Only By His Grace said...

Oh Patti Jo, that is very funny. The little doggies are so cute. Great job on the fire hydrant.
Hugs Maz

6 wacky women said...

AWESOME card, Patti Jo
So creative...I love it!!

Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails