Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pixie Tilda on the Rooftop

 I really like this challenge that Dear Norma has come up with for this month's Challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites!!!  Something hidden!!!  So many of the Magnolia images have a place where you can tuck a hidden message behind it.  Interactive cards are always fun to make and receive!
The Magnolia images I used are from Magnolia-licious:
26 MB MARIETTA BUCKLE DIE  (Cut in 4th and used in corners)


Merry Christmas is the Holly Post from the 2009 So Jolly Collection and the Christmas Story Paper, sorry, out of stock right now.   A couple of great substitutes would be 702 A MERRY CHRISTMAS and MINI PAPER PACK SWEET CHRISTMAS.  

Coloring is with the Promarkers.  The Celebrate is part of a Hero Arts Stamp. Spellbinders circle dies were used for the corners and medallion.  Ribbon and pearls for a little extra!!!!

Be sure to check out the wonderful specials Diana has at Magnolia-licious!!!  I like good deals and you will find them there along with great customer service!!!!  Love the bundles!!!

Hope you will put on your thinking caps and join us in the Hidden Challenge this month at Magnolia-licious Highlites.  Diana always offers a very generous prize for some lucky entrant!  Click HERE to get the details!

Thanks so much for your comments and appreciate you stopping by!
Enjoy every day!
Patti Jo

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card PJ, love how you hidden the sentiment.

greetings karin

Christina C. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! lOVE the colors! Stunning design and details!

Suzi Mac said...

I so love these stamps Patti Jo, fabulous colour combo and I love that hidden message.
Hug
Suzi x

Only By His Grace said...

OOOh! So, so cute Patti Jo. I still need to color these stamps. I love how you put the pattern on Tilda's clothes. such a great idea. The colors are awesome. I love that combination. I love how you made the corners. Cleve idea with the hidden message. Gorgeous all round card.
Hugs Maz

Anonymous said...

I love the colours and that hidden message is perfect, very pretty card
Hugs julie P

Norma said...

Patti Jo, I love this!!! I've yet to play around with these 2 images. Your colour combo is wonderful and the hidden message in the smokestack is ingenious. Love the patterns you've added to make Tilda loos like she's wearing a down-filled jacket and ribbed tights. You rock!
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Oh I love this combination of stamps. That hidden message s special too. A fab card x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors and your hidden message is a fabulous idea
Louise

cathylynn said...

Fabulous!! Love it all!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Kelly said...

I like the colors, corners and chain die! She is so cute with her patterned coat and the chimney is perfect to hide a sentiment, great idea. Beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Patti Jo! What a great idea to have the smoke stack pull out and reveal a message behind. I love it! hugs, Angela

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card with fun message hidden insdie the chimney. Love your promarker coloring and Tilda's clothing pattern. Very sweet winter card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute! I am putting that doily die on my wish list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails