Saturday, August 15, 2009

Joining the Blogging World

Thought I would join the blogging world because I don't spend enough time playing on the computer! Ha!!!






Since making flowers out of paper is one of my favorite card making passions, I'm going to start with posting some of my first flower cards. Things have come a long way with so many new punches over the
years!

For this one, found some great embossed paper and used a little yellow chalk on the ivy leaves.

Oh my, brings back memories. That first time I put the paper shaper tool to a punched piece of paper and the flower petals magically curled up! I was hooked!!!


1 comment:

Only By His Grace said...

Beautiful card. The flowers remind me of those waxy flowers that grow on the climber galled a Hoya. The ivy leaves look so real. excellent

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails