It is always fun to jazz up or alter things that are already made. I found these glittered JOY ornaments at the dollar store and thought they would be ideal to add our cute little mini Tilda's and Edwin's to the "O's". Of course, had to add a few die cuts with them also!!
The newest Christmas collection hasn't arrived just yet, so I used some previous ones, but Magnolia-licious should be getting the new ones soon. You can find the Waiting for Christmas collection HERE. Oh my, there are some real cuties once again!!!!
I've used the following from Magnolia-licious on this project:
MINI 104 THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS EDWIN
MINI 105 CHRISTMAS EVE EDWIN
MINI 255 A JOYFUL TILDA
MINI 353 CHRISTMAS EVE TILDA
DH 17 SNOWFLAKE AND MISTLETOE DIES
DH 22 VINTAGE FLOWERS AND LEAVES DIES
You will have two ways to win during the Hop this year!!! Yeah!!!!!
- · Along the hop, have you collected the numbers for each of the Design Team members? Send your total via email to email@example.com. She will choose a random winner from all the correct responses she receives.
- · By participating in the Hop Challenge and creating a Holiday project. Post a picture of your project and link on the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. You have till the end of November to submit your project. A random winner will be selected from all of the entries.
- · Each winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate!!!!!
Also you must do the following to be entered for a chance to win either of the prizes:
- Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
- Leave a comment on each of the DT’s Blog Hop posts.
- At the end of the Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment for a chance to win a prize.
All comments will also be eligible for the Weekly Comment prize drawn on "W"ednesday.
Now for my Scavenger Hunt number:
My number is 7
That's right SEVEN!!!
We all thank you so much for following along our Magnolia-licious Holiday Hop! Hope you have found some inspiration for those holiday projects and take part in the scavenger hunt and challenge! Enjoy every day!!!