Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cozy Christmas Bear Star Ornament


 Found the directions for an easy 3D dimensional star and thought this sweet little bear would be kind of cute to dangle from it.

You can find 246 COZY CHRISTMAS BEAR at Magnolia-licious along with more of the images from the Little Christmas Collection.  Also find A Christmas Story collection and check out all the colored images!  The gals did a terrific coloring and so inspiring!
Hard to tell, but I've used a silver mirror card stock along with turquoise, pink and white.  It looks black or gray on the photos!!!  The image is colored with Promarkers and I've used some Spellbinders dies, a Cuttlebug embossing folder and some ribbon and cording.

The star ornament was fun and very easy to make.  Click HERE to go directly to the instructions.  Sandra has terrific directions and I thank her for sharing them.  My Scor-Buddy worked great for putting the crease lines in the star pieces.

If you haven't checked out the latest Magnolia-licious Blog Hop and challenge, you will want to check out all the fun and creative interactive tags.  All the details and the hop order are on the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy every day!
Patti Jo


15 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Wowza! this is fantastic Patti Jo.
I love Cozy Bear colored in green and pink. The star is awesome. thanks for the link. I love how you did the smaller star in mirror paper in the centre. excellent.
Hugs Maz

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous, I love your little bear in aqua and the decoration is so pretty, nicely done my friend
Hugs Julie P

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow great project and a super cute image PJ.
beautiful made.

greetings karin

Sharon said...

A stunning project. I just love this. How cute. The colours are super. hugs Sharon x

Louise said...

Fabulous ornament Patti Jo
Louise

Sherry said...

Your ornament is so cute! I love the colors and design of it. Awesome!!

Hugs

Gail said...

What a beautiful ornament. OMGosh it's truly outstanding. I love the colors,the image, the paper, the embellishments. BEAUTIFUL! Hugs, Gail

EnblogSail said...

Whhoa!!! I love this! soooo cute and adorable. Thank you for sharing. I am going to try the 3D star this hols:)
XO
Caryl

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the cool color you pick on and the adorable colored image of this ornament Patti Jo :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kelly said...

Oh this is really adorable, great idea having him dangle from the star. I love the shape of the star and the colors are so pretty.
Hugs
Kelly

Cathy Lee said...

Patti Jo, this is fabulous! I love the gorgeous aqua colors you used for your star and darling bear. I would love to have something like this on my Magnolia Christmas tree.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Yulis Kartika said...

wow ! this is an outstanding gorg ornament!
Hugs,
Yulis

Danielle Champagne said...

Patti Jo, this is soooo pretty! I love the color combo verymuch. and the star is wonderful! Hugs.

Christina C. said...

Now that's thinking outside the box!
I looooove this gorgeous ornament, Patti Jo. Truly find the color combination spectacular, as well as your coloring!

Cordine said...

so cute!
Hugs
Cordine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails