Monday, March 15, 2010

Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs

This is terrible....this time of year I crave Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs.  The chocolate cups just won't do, gotta have the eggs.  Well this Chocolate Egg for Tilda is a no calorie version.  I was inspired by Valita with her Fresh Fold patterns.  Check her out here, she has some awesome designs and the folds are easy and fun to do.  Plus she gives you some video tutorials.

Now on this card,  I also cheated with the pre-made flowers.  They are so cute and dainty and so quick to pop on a card.  I won't abandon my Floral Punch Craft, but these will come in handy once in a while.

So the supplies I used are Valentine Tilda, Oval Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folders-- stylized flowers and swirl, Happy Easter stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin' Up!, Distress Inks:  Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Tattered Rose, White Glaze Pen, Ribbon, and Pearls.

To get these adorable Tilda's, go to Magnolia-licious Store here!  Some of the new collections are in and they go fast.  Diana is awesome with her generosity and great service!  She also has the Scor-pals which I would not want to be without!!!

22 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Patti Jo this is just so sweet! I won't tell anyone you're cheating by using premade flowers (my absolute favs). The embossing is wonderful and the egg shape Tilda is sitting on is wonderful! It's Easter Creme Eggs for me - the caramel filled ones...I will just have to have one before the season ends! I will have to control myself. Calorie free sounds good to me...hugs...Barb

Anonymous said...

Patti Jo, this is so pretty! I love how you made the chocolate egg. Yum who can resist peanut butter eggs. Whether you make your flowers or used premade your cards always turn out just beautifully!
~Pam

Vicki G said...

Beautiful card!!!! Love it!

Lori said...

I love this, Patti Jo! Your design is wonderful, the colors so pretty, and that yummy egg - well, I love anything chocolate! I'm going to check out the Fresh Fold patterns. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Love and hugs ~ Lori

raindropecho said...

This is soooooo sweet! I love it!
- Ann

Sharon Caudle said...

Bautiful card, Patti Jo!! Love the pink, chocolate, and white combo! And Tilda is colored beautifully!
hugs!
Sharon

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Patti Jo!
Valentine Tilda is so sweet. You ae becoming a champion with the distress inks. Perfectly coloured.
We don't have those peanut butter eggs that you talk about but they sound yummy. I love how you have Tilda sitting on one. Hmmmmm...yes the roses look beautiful. I love how you have arranged them with the ribbon. Oh yeh! love all the white dots too.
Hugs
Marion

Cissy said...

What a great card!! Reese's are a favorite over here too!

What great colors you put togeter!

~Cissy

StampingbugKerry said...

Love this! I too love peanutbutter eggs! YUMMMMMMM!!!

Myrna said...

A beautiful card. Tilda is so delicate in her pink. Like your layout. Great job.

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card and beautiful coloring! Love all the details gorgeous!
Hugs,
Nancy

Peggie said...

I'm with you I love peanut butter eggs. What a cute card. I would love to be Tilda and sitting on an egg. lol

monica said...

Patti Jo, I love your card-she looks so "sweet" sitting there hiding her egg!! The colors and coloring are great. Really like the embossing on the white cardstock too. Everything goes so well together. The pearls and the dots--perfect- Beautiful card.
Hugs Monica M

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card Patti Jo. Your coloring and the choice of colors are so very sweet. The layout design is as awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Love this sweet image and your details are so pretty!
:)kathy

Cami said...

Oh Patti Jo this card is just so pretty! I love Tilda sitting on her "chocolate egg." I love Reese's peanut butter cups and eggs too! Wonderful card! Hugs, Cami

Candy said...

Patti Jo, your card is beautiful! Love your embossing of the chocolate egg and your background!
Tilda is coloured beautifully!
Hugs, Candy

Bengelmama said...

Woww. A beautiful card. Beautiful colors.

Nadine

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers.
Hugs, Christine

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh adorable card! Love your sweet colors!

Hugs,
Patricia

Monique said...

Your card is beautifull Patti Jo !

Hugs Monique

BA said...

such a cute card
xoxo BA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails