Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hugs and Hearts

That time sure flew by, can't believe it's been over a week that I put anything on my blog!!!  Got caught up in a wonderful couple days of quilting and my mind only concentrated on fabrics instead of paper.  Did you know that lots of the paper companies are even designing fabrics now???  Basic Gray and Heidi Grace for a couple of them, but imagine there are lots more.  When I saw a fabric I loved I use to think it would be so nice to have it in paper too and vice versa!  Now it can happen!!!

Anyway, here is a card we did in a Hearts Class.  Hate to call it Valentine's because the cards can be used for so many other occasions.  Used a gorgeous Reminisce paper called Christmas Swirl Red.  It is a beautiful red with lovely swirls of glitter!  Used the dahlia petals, flower, twig, stamen hearts and oak leaf punches all by Punch Bunch plus the circles Nestabilities.  Stamp was Hero Arts.

Sponged a little red ink around the petals to give some variation, but the flower was also pretty with all white petals too!  Want to make this one with some other colors like pink or purple....can you imagine it????  :)

So appreciate the wonderful comments that have been left on my other cards.  Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Beautiful Patti Jo!
I love how you made the flower and the way you hung the sentiment.
Very creative. I can see this in different colours.
Hugs Marion

Lena said...

Patti Jo, I love your card!! It's very beautiful!!! Just beautiful!!
Hugs,
Lena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails