Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall Leaves




It is that time of year around here, the leaves are just starting to fall! 

This was a simple card with leaves made using Cuttlebug dies, the mosaic embossing folder, leaf print paper, and distress edged and  inked!  Popped up the leaves at different heights with foam tape.

Makes me think of hearing the rustling sound while walking through the fallen leaves and breathing in the brisk cool air!  I think I need to find a pile of leaves to jump in!  Just so long as I don't have to rake them!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Take time to enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

1 comment:

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Patti Jo!
I love how you have put this card together. I love your distressed edges and that mosaic embossing folder looks terrific. And last but certainly not least I love your gorgeous leaves.
Hugs Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails